- Steel Mini-ITX Tower
- USB 2.0 / Audio Front Ports
- 250W Power Supply
- 1 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 1 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
Decent, but not amazing. 02/23/2009
- Good power supply.
- Size of a show box.
- Resonable amout of room inside.
- Flimsy construction of internal frame.
- Poor drive rail attachments (see below.)
- Design isn't that good looking.
Overall I'd say this case is so-so. The best part (and the reason I bought it) was the power supply. It seems to be quality, no issues with it, and reasonably quiet (but not silent).
One clear mistake I see with this case though are the hard drive rails that allow you to place a second hardrive vertically in the side panel of the case. The rails attach to the hard drive fine, but the screw holes to secure the rails to the case are not threaded, so you're unable to fully secure the drive. This isn't a major issue as the drive can sit in place and be ok long as you're not carrying the case around all over the place. Just worth mentioning though.
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!