- Support High Definition & AC97 Front Audio (onboard port required)
- Support CF 4.0, SDHC, MMC4.1/4.2,xD 1.2
- Support all e-SATA External Hard Drive
- Internal design fitting into 5.25" drive bay
- $21.99 –
- Save: $2.00 (8%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
nMEDIAPC ZE-C98 07/14/2009
Cheap. Headphones, usb, and SD Card slot tested and working.
Sometimes Windows XP will quickly 'lose' and then 're-enable' the device in the 'Safely Remove Hardware' dialog when the device is not in use. My guess is it's the device and not the motherboard or os. The mounting plastic is quite cheap, making it difficult to align the faceplate.
Installed on a ASUS M3N78 PRO AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA GeForce 8300 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail. I will most likely look for a more expensive model, but it works for now. I am now using an M-AUDIO Delta 1010LT PCI Interface 10-In-10-Out PCI Virtual Studio - Retail device and so am not utilizing the motherboard sound, nor the nMEDIAPC Headphone and Mic jacks. I have owned this device for nearly 5 months.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!