- Clock Function
This review is from: Jwin Projection Digital Alarm Clock with AM/FM Radio JL360
- Works well enough as an alarm and radio.
- The LED display is super bright. It lights up a corner of the room, not so great actually when you'd like it dark so you could possibly sleep. I believe it auto-dims a bit, but not so greatly.
- There's a strange, extremely thing gauge wire that is probably the antenna for the radio. My dog chewed it off, but the radio still works so who knows.
- The snooze button is one of the two buttons in the middle, not so great trying to snooze. Should have been that big 'ol dial on the side or something.
- The projection LED is very weak. Trying to focus and display it on the ceiling is no good, has to be like a wall behind the alarm one foot away.
Did not purchase this from Newegg, but saw this on one of those hot deals websites so this might actually get a few hits..
7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!