- VHF Frequency : 47 - 230Mhz
- UHF Frequency : 470 - 870Mhz
- Super powerful reception capacity
Great shipping 01/26/2010
This review is from: Rosewill RMS-HDA5000 Amplified Digital HDTV Antenna - Indoor/Outdoor
I really do like Rosewill other products! Very happy with my HD enclosure and wireless card. I like that the plug is so close to the source. I knew it was a mistake and I was throwing my money away.
No signal (well there was one but it didn't last long). I used WMC and measured the signal strength inside,outside, above and under my house. I knew it was a gamble and I lost. Should have gone with the overall ratings. Zepplin said it best. "Nobody fault but mine".
I really knew better because I read the reviews. I thought twice and still bought it because of the sale price. Not worth the RMA and shipping to send it back. I don't understand why they would sell this?
We apologize for the inconvenience, and will be more than happy to handle this for you.
1. Outdoor installation will provide you with better result.
2. Please check the red LED light on the signal adapter is on or not. Without singal amplifier working, the antenna will result poor reception. If the LED light is off, let us know and we will send you a new power adapter.
3. Please check the attached files that contained the suggestions of how to improving signal reception.
If you still having problem after trying our suggestion, please contact our customer service at email@example.com. We will help you for a replacement or refund with Newegg at our cost. We look forward to hear from you.
2 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!