- 1120 Stream Processors
- 1GB 256-Bit GDDR5
- PCI Express 2.1 x16
Great Card for the Money 03/16/2010
1) Slightly to Moderately-slightly better performance than a 5770 @ 1920 x 1200 resolution
2) Cooler operating temperatures (34/35 C idle and 60 C load) than comparable offerings
3) DX11 support
4) HDMI out, 2 DVI outs, and a DisplayPort out
5) Uses less power than the HD4890
1) Cost: It's a good $50 more than the closest card, the HD4890
2) Length: It's 11.5 inches long. I had to remove a hard drive bay to accommodate the card.
3) No display cables included. Just the bare minimums: 4-pin molex-to-6-pin PCI-E cables x 2 and a drivers CD.
Bought it replace my aging 8800GT and to mainly play games at 1920 x 1200. It can play CoD4 and 6 just fine at that resolution as well as newer games such as BF:BC2.
For those of you worried about power requirements, I can run this card on a name brand 520W PSU and and gaming only eats up about 380W of power.
15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!