- Cable Type: USB A / RJ-45
- Cable Length (Feet): 6.0 ft
- Cable Connector A: USB A
- Cable Connector B: RJ-45
- Compliant with the Standard Specification of USB 1.1 and 2.0
- USB 2.0 to 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-T, TX Compatible
- Full/High Speed USB 2.0 Device with bus power capability
- Support 4 endpoints on USB; full-duplex or half-duplex operation on Fast Ethernet
- Support automatic loading of Ethernet ID, USB Descriptor and Adapter Configuration
- Supports suspended mode and remote wakeup
- Upstream port : USB type A plug; downstream port : RJ45
- Support TCP/IP, NetBEUI, IPX/SPX protocols
- Support USB suspend/resume detection logic, wake-up frame, Link starts change
- Support WIN98/2000/XP or higher
- *does not work with Nintendo WII*
USB to RJ45 Ethernet 10/100 08/09/2010
This review is from: KINAMAX NT-USB20 USB 2.0 to RJ45 Fast Ethernet 10/100 Base-T Network Adapter
Since I've had this USB adapter it has never worked.
No Windows Vista Drivers
No Windows 7 Drivers
Doesn't install drivers automatically like most USB devices do.
Not worth purchasing.
2 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!