- Intel G41
- Core 2 Duo / Pentium Dual-Core/ Celeron 400 Sequence
- DDR2 800/667
Great little board 08/13/2010
This review is from: Intel BOXDG41MJ LGA 775 Intel G41 Mini ITX Intel Motherboard
- Small footprint, used to build about a dozen office workstations. Perfect for the usual office tasks - word processing, e-mail, internet, etc. (Haven't tried anything heavy-duty.)
- Includes DVI and VGA as well as legacy connectors, handy.
- Automatically recognized by Win7, no need to download drivers if you don't want.
- What is it with those annoying POST beeps! No way to disable them in BIOS, very annoying! Not enough to drop an egg, though.
- Front panel connectors a little awkwardly placed, but that's probably just me.
Needs a 65W CPU. I used an E5400 2.7GHz (from Newegg, of course! N82E16813121381). Makes a nice speedy system. Use an Intel stock fan on your processor unless you know what you're doing. I imagine that other cooling fans might be a problem to attach, just a hunch.
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!