- ATX12V V2.3/EPS12V
- 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
- 100 - 240 V
- +3.3V@20A, +5V@20A, +12V1@17A, +12V2@17A, -12V@0.8A, +5VSB@2.5A
- $59.99 –
- Save: $20.00 (25%)
- $5.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
You may want the S12II 520 instead 09/08/2010
+Solid build, good materials
+ Plenty of power connectors, long enough to reach inside Antec P183 case.
- Ticking fan noise when under load
- Lower efficiency at 50W than big brother Seasonic S12II 520.
1) I got the lowest rated PSU as practical to make sure it would be efficient at idle draw (60W for my i7-860 + Radeon 5850) but after buying I was surprised to see that the 520W Seasonic S12II 520 Bronze is actually more efficient at low loads! (See XBitLabs review for reference.) And it's the same price as this one.
2) Due to the fan noise I will be returning this unit. It sounds like the fan is hitting something inside when it revs up a bit on a hot day under load.
3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!