- 1920 x 1080 2ms (GTG)
- 10,000,000:1 (ASCR)
- D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI
- Asus rapid replacement for 3 years
- $209.99 209.99
- $139.99 –
- Save: $70.00 (33%)
- $119.99 after $20.00 rebate card
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Not bad but not all that good 01/22/2011
- Price is pretty competitive for LED display
- on the fly input selection is handy
- has a handful of customizable settings to fit user's needs. (Just not mine)
You can't really say much about a monitor if you don't like its picture. For this particular monitor I felt that the color was considerably washed out. I compared it to a $100, 17" CCFL screen and I couldn't really believe it but the color on the 17" just seemed to be much more vibrant and better looking. I tried everything I could to fix the color to my liking on this ASUS monitor but just could not get rid of the purple tint/washed out feel.
By my standards this monitor just isn't up to par. However, my standards are higher than average. Overall the color issue really isn't THAT bad but it certainly is noticeable, if you have any doubt that this monitor is good enough for you then I do NOT recommend it.
2 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!