- Steel ATX Mid Tower
- USB, Audio Front IO Ports
- Support up to 7 Fans
Adventures in DYI 02/09/2011
This review is from: Rosewill ARMOR Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case ,Full mesh design front bezel, comes with Six Fans-1x Front 120mm Fan, 2x Top 120mm Fan, 1x Rear 120mm Fan, 1x 80mm Fan on motherboard tray, 1x Side 200mm Fan, option Fan-1x Bottom 120mm Fan
- looks mean and nasty
- high quality cooling fans
- smart use of space
- tidy convenient cabling arrangement
- hd activity led failed within 1 week
- after 2 weeks the reset switch (same position as dead led) needed to be permanently disconnected from motherboard, or the machine would not boot
- ***the thin side panel holding the large fan got warped and now has (minor) warping, despite special care taken when removing/replacing
Truly a shame that this case has design flaws with the commonly cited front panel issue, because it otherwise would be nearly perfect.
TO BUILDERS: Examine very closely the inside area around the fan controller and front jack panel, you may need to prevent short circuits.
Thankfully it would appear that what appears to be case short circuits did not harm my $150 motherboard.
3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!