- Two 5.25" Bi-Laminate composite dynamic balance drivers stiff with good damping for high efficiency, excellent bass and midrange clarity with lower distortion.
- 1-inch Fabric/Polymer Composite Dynamic Balance Dome Tweeter with powerful Neodymium magnet structure delivers clear and detailed high frequency response for realistic reproduction of vocals and instruments.
- Features non-resonant all-MDF enclosure construction with 0.75"-thick baffles to ensure cleaner, clearer, more lifelike sound quality.
- Tuned Flared Port minimizes port noise for good low frequency extension with low distortion, resulting in natural, full-bodied sound with rich bass.
- Magnetically-shielded Polk Audio CS1B can be put at any proximity to display devices such as TVs and LCD monitors without loss of sound quality caused by interference. Reversible-design cabinets can be turned upside down to aim "up" when placed under a video monitor.
- $199.99 199.99
- $79.99 –
- Save: $120.00 (60%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Unbeatable at this price!!! 03/09/2011
This review is from: Polk Audio CS1 Series II Center Channel Speaker (Black) Single
Very efficiant, crisp and clean.
The first day I had this hooked up, I was just testing it out and had movie playing. I left the room so I turned it down to a level that I would not have been able to hear speaking with my previous center channel. When I walked back in the room I couldn't beleive that I could hear clearly what was happening. And things only get better when you turn the volume up!! I still can't beleive I picked this thing up for $70!!
You would have to spend hundreds more to obtain a center that would outdo this one.
Do yourself a favor and pic up one of these with a few of the matched monitor bookshelf or floorstanders.
Price to performance is unmatched in my experience with HT speakers.
BTW I have the Monitor 50 & 30's with JBL sub running off of HK avr230.
5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!