- Eggcellent source of protein
- Won't crack your budget
- Eggclusively at Newegg
- Newegg Rulez!
Savoury Seduction 04/01/2011
This review is from: Newegg Eggs Model# 3gg0v3r3a5y - OEM
- Flexible application - suitable for serving at LAN parties as well as bar mitzvahs.
- A dream to compile - cooks of all caliber can successfully prepare these for fast installation, and they'll sure flush out of your system immediately upon request.
- The price - at $41.11 a crack, make sure whoever yoked you into purchasing them are worth your while.
- The packaging was poorly implemented - two out of the seven Newegg Eggs that I ordered were exposed upon delivery, as their casing had come apart during transport.
- The whites of your eyes may take on a subtle bluish hue, as a minor side-effect, if you don't use a valid CD-Key upon installation.
- Results may vary - I found that system performance was augmented substantiallly if executed prior to 11:30 am on any given day; at any point after that however, bugs sometimes showed up in PicnicBasket 2.0, and even my dear friend Norton had trouble quarantining and/or eradicating them.
- Legacy hardware may need to be upgraded to Non-Stick if you you're running StoveTop.
- Experience with Flipper (Slotted 5 was recently released) is encouraged but not mandatory.
- Attempting to install Newegg Eggs on FemaleSystems (all releases prior to 25.9) resulted in good executions and satisfactory feedback.
- For a 3gg release, you think by now they'd have ironed out all the kinks, but I suspect their refusal to upgrade to the more eco-friendly OliveOil 1.4 has something to do with the delayed progress. All the same, Newegg Eggs are in no way unusable, and I definitely have to recommend them, even in it's current half-cooked stage.
- If you encounter any issues with your initial install, such as improper hardware recognition, open your terminal and try "sudo apt-get install cookbook". Note: this only works if you've previously installed "StoveTop".
- The two cracked shells resulted in less than average installs, however I haven't lost faith in Newegg, and will definitely be ordering more in the near future.
- The rewards far outnumber the price and the noted cons, so click that "Auto Notify" button and get them as soon as newegg.com restock
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!