- 1 x LGA 1155 Support Intel Xeon E3-1200 Series & 2nd Generation Core i3
- 4 x 240Pin Memory Slots (Max 32GB)
- Support 4 x SATA 300 and 2 x SATA 600 HDD
- 500W AC power supply w/ PFC
- $369.99 –
- Save: $30.00 (8%)
- $15.50 Shipping (restrictions apply)
Solid, Friendly use and Extremely Quiet 05/17/2011
This review is from: SUPERMICRO SYS-5037C-T Pedestal Server Barebone LGA 1155 Intel C204 DDR3 1333/1066
- Extremely Quiet (you can't tell it's on or off with low noise operation)
- Solid System build
- Very reliable tower SERVER
- Awesome Tool-less chassis design
- New Sandy Bridge platform (gain 15 - 20% CPU and Video performance)
- Very Flexible. Useful enhancement kits (2.5" HDD cage and additional fan to cooling down GPU)
- A little bit pricey, but this is SERVER, not PC (no complain)
From engineers' point of view, this is a well done product. I am very satisfy at this point. It really perform 21 dB noise level. When you add a additional GPU, the noise level could be a little bit higher (i estimate around 25 -27 dB), and it really depends on what card you are using.
However, i recommend this to everyone !
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!