- Two 5.25" Bi-Laminate composite dynamic balance drivers stiff with good damping for high efficiency, excellent bass and midrange clarity with lower distortion.
- 1-inch Fabric/Polymer Composite Dynamic Balance Dome Tweeter with powerful Neodymium magnet structure delivers clear and detailed high frequency response for realistic reproduction of vocals and instruments.
- Features non-resonant all-MDF enclosure construction with 0.75"-thick baffles to ensure cleaner, clearer, more lifelike sound quality.
- Tuned Flared Port minimizes port noise for good low frequency extension with low distortion, resulting in natural, full-bodied sound with rich bass.
- Magnetically-shielded Polk Audio CS1B can be put at any proximity to display devices such as TVs and LCD monitors without loss of sound quality caused by interference. Reversible-design cabinets can be turned upside down to aim "up" when placed under a video monitor.
- $199.99 199.99
- $79.99 –
- Save: $120.00 (60%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
This review is from: Polk Audio CS1 Series II Center Channel Speaker (Black) Single
sound quality, and price
a little on the large side
great sounding speaker. I have polk monitor 60s for mains, and t15s for upper fronts and rear surrounds. yamaha 100w per channel receiver and yamaha 10in sub. with all this, a good center is still a necessity, the cs1 is just the ticket. my system sounds absolutely marvelous. my hats off to polk audio, they make great speakers for a good price
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!