- AMD 880G
- FX / Phenom II / Athlon II / Sempron 100 Series
- DDR3 2000(O.C.)/1866(O.C.)/1600(O.C.)/1333/1066
I need help 10/26/2011
This review is from: ASUS M5A88-V EVO AM3+ AMD 880G SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard
It's easy to manage
I think my video card is broken or DOA?
I goto plug in my computer, and after I see the beautioful lights turn on, and my creation looks like it's running.. I have no video input signal... Idk if i'm the idiot here, or if something is wrong. I read the manual, and it said to press the button by the TPU and core unlocker, i did and I get a flashing red light. Me being the guy I am, i can't figuer out what it is, or how to fix it. Can someone point me in the right direction?
This is my build...
- ASUS M5A88-V EVO AM3+ AMD 880G SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard
- XION XON-700P12F High Performance 700W Power Supply, ATX 12V v 2.2/EPS 12V, SATA and SLI Ready
- Rosewill CHALLENGER Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case, comes with Three Fans-1x Front Blue LED 120mm Fan, 1x Top 140mm ...
- AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition Thuban 3.2GHz Socket AM3 125W Six-Core Desktop Processor HDT90ZFBGRBOX
- Rosewill RNX-N180PCe PCI Express Revision 1.1 Wireless Adapter
-CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM.
3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!