- 1920 x 1080 5ms
- ACM 80000:1(1000:1)
- D-Sub, DVI
- 160°(H) / 160°(V)
This review is from: Acer G235HAbd 23'' 5ms 1920x1080 WideScreen LCD monitor 300 cd/m2 1000:1
Bought 2 of them for a dual display setup.
1. I immediately pixel tested them and found no dead pixels on either screen.
2. Versus a previous Acer LCD, these have crisper resolution.
3. Nice wide viewing angles.
Nothing that is really TRULY their fault (see below).
I don't really hold this against the monitors but...
1. Whereas their stands look awesome and function well, they have some sharp edges. i shifted one and gouged the hell out of my desk. IF you have a cheapo desk like do, beware. But seriously, don't hold this against the monitors, it was the desk's fault.
2. Be PATIENT while attaching the monitor to the stand. It's a socketed "snap in" sort of deal, and it is very persnickety about putting it together 'just so.' It took me 6 or 7 tries to get the thing to snap together. The second monitor only took me 3 attempts. I can see this pushing a less patient person into trying to ram it together, which could lead to a duct-tape solution.
4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!