- Supports DisplayPort 1.1a input and DVI output
- Support DVI highest video resolution 1080p
- Supports DVI 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75 Gbps all channel) badwidth
- Support DVI 12bit per channel (
- $16.99 16.99
- $11.99 –
- Save: $5.00 (29%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Works great, supports 2048x1152 12/06/2011
This review is from: BYTECC AP-DPDVI-005 DisplayPort to DVI Cable Adapter 0.5ft (6") w/IC
This thing works great. The detailed description on NewEgg only mentioned that this would support "1080p" resolution but it's working great at 2048 x 1152 resolution. I'm using it between my Dell Latitude E6410 laptop and my Dell SP2309W LCD.
The cable is on the short end with barely 3 inches in the middle but this can actually be a good thing depending on your setup.
It doesn't feel super well made as the DVI end feels a little hollow but it works. What more can you really ask for?
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!