- AMD A-Series A8-3500M (1.5GHz)
- 6GB Memory 750GB HDD
- AMD Radeon HD 6755G2 Dual GPU
- 1366 x 768
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
- Blu-ray Player & SuperMulti DVD Burner
It's CRANTASTIC!! 01/17/2012
- Quad-core CPU
- Ample RAM
- Good video card
- Fingerprint reader
- Good speakers
- USB 3.0 (2 of them!)
- Pretty lightweight
- Cool metallic finish
- SATA III (not verified yet)
- Not 1.8GHz as listed but 1.5GHz
- No back-lit keyboard
- 5,400RPM laptop hard drive
- Standard HP bloatware
- Maxes out at 8GB of RAM
- Screen resolution could be higher/better
- SHIFT key is smaller than normal
I don't think anyone mentioned this thing having USB 3.0 ports. There are 2 on the right side of the laptop.
I did the research ahead of time on HP's website and saw that this model is 1.5GHz and comes with the 2 USB 3.0 ports. I haven't looked into yet but if this laptop has 2 USB 3.0 ports, I'm under the impression this thing has SATA III as well.
I noticed the default HP setup screen where you pick your language is set to Canada. I thought that was a little strange.
I then noticed some of the strange function / symbol keys on the keyboard. Wondering if this model was released in Canada only...
Regardless, it's a sweet laptop and has lots to offer in a lightweight machine. Highly recommended - especially for the low price (refurbished)!!
3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!