- USB or PS/2 Wired
- Mechanical CHERRY MX switches
Death to rubber domes 01/18/2012
- Mechanical Cherry MX Blue switches
- Tenkeyless (more ergonomic for mouse usage)
- Rubberized keyboard surface
- Solidly built, no flex at all in the board
- Detachable USB cable, with a USB to PS/2 converter for N-Key Rollover capability
- Media keys
- Logos everywhere, I feel like I bought a keyboard from A&F.
- Raised lettering on keys, especially the space bar, are a little odd to type on at first.
- Tenkeyless, that is, if you ever use the number pad for anything.
This is a great keyboard, one so solidly built that it will last for many years throughout the upgrades to your system. Just recently made the switch to mechanical keyboards, and am loving the feedback from the switches so far.
Many people I'm sure won't buy this board based on the price, lack of back lighting, and numerous useless macro keys. But for those who do are in for a high quality treat.
2 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!