- ATX12V / EPS12V
- Full Modular
- 80 PLUS GOLD Certified
- 90 - 264 V
- +3.3V@25A, +5V@25A, +12V@104A, -12V@0.5A, +5VSB@3A
- $209.99 209.99
- $189.99 –
- Save: $20.00 (10%)
- $174.99 after $15.00 rebate
- $3.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
Great designed Power House 02/17/2012
- Single 12V rail - makes it dump proof.
- Fully modular design for far better organization.
- High amperage - to satisfy even the most poer hungry GPU's and CPU.
- 80 PLUS GOLD Certified - for super high efficiency (1250W of pure clean power)
- Clean, not cluttered design. There's other manufactures on the market that use Seasonic's internal esign, just putting it all in their branded casing - XFX ProSeries 1250 is the same thing in a different case - and compared to them Seasonic's simple yet clean case design is far superior IMHO.
- I totally agree with the other reviewer that it felt like opening a fancy Crown Royal bottle. Packaging is great. Almost too fancy.
- Not 80 PLUS Platinium ? - I guees there is nothing out there with that much power to be Platinium certified yet.
- Not free ??? - yet I got it on sale here on NewEgg at 15% off it came close to $200 mark - there's nothing that compares to this monster in this price range.
- I wonder if it would be packaged little less fancy would it sell for less ? :)
I had a Cooler Master UCP 900W PSU - it died suddenly on me while playing for the first day my Diablo III Beta. The PSU was a little over a year old. This was supposed to be the top of the line CM power supply - it did not live up to the expectation what so ever.
CM support told me to send it back to them and they will 'most likely' replace it. First of all they want me to pay the shipping (which will be easy $20-$25), than they want to replace a obviously badly designed item with a refurbished one that will probably die in 3-12 months (check reviews) - you know what, forget it CM! I will hang it on the wall in my garage as a reminder to never again buy a PSU from CM.
I ordered this Seasonic's beast on Wednesday evening and had my PC up and running by noon on Friday! Bravo NewEgg!
It powers 3 Asus 5870 V2 GPU's and a AMD FX 8150 CPU OC'd to 5.3 GHz. Idle UPS reads 440W-470W usage, when gaming it goes from 800W-900W. Stress test maxes it out at 1100W.
No Sweat :)
- Back to Diab
5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!