- RC7P Connected: 900 1,500 rpm ±10%; RC7P Not Connected: 900 1,700 rpm ±10%
- RC7P Connected: 18 - 27 dBA ±10%; RC7P Not Connected: 18 - 30 dBA ±10%
- Pure Copper/Black-Pearl Nickel Plated
- $69.99 69.99
- $49.99 –
- Save: $20.00 (29%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Quiet and Cool, Simply Amazing 03/06/2012
This review is from: ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX-R 135mm Long life bearing CPU Cooler Red LED
- Quiet (Noise barely noticeable)
- Cool (Idles at 22C for me, and 39C under load with an ambient temperature of 20C)
- Easy install
- Red LED isn't too bright (has a nice glow to it, looks good inside my HAF 922)
- Doesn't block RAM slots like other coolers do.
- Included thermal paste is hard to spread, but I was finally able to get it on there right after 3 tries.
It should be noted that I'm using the connector for "quiet mode". I've noticed that even under load, my fan speed did not max out (was around 1300 RPM), but the cooler still performed amazingly.
Don't pay attention to any negative reviews, if the cooler is installed properly it works great. (Come on people, its not that hard!!!) The instructions are very clear, and ZALMAN has animated install instructions on their site if you need them.
2 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!