- ATX12V v2.2 / EPS12V
- 100 - 240 V
- 80 PLUS GOLD Certified
Works for me, but not recommended. 03/07/2012
1. it's "1250W 80+ GOLD."
2. mine isn't dead yet.
3. $40 dollars off plus $30 rebate.
1. the 24 pin is impossible to work with, it's so short and stiff that it can't go behind normal ATX.
2. the 8 pin cpu is short and had to be super stretched and pulling on the mobo to get through the back.
3. the SATA connectors are set up weirdly, have to bend and twist to get them into orders.
4. the sleevings of the the cables are bad, espically the 24 pin. had to black dark tape some for looks with laziness.
OUT OF ALL, after opening the newegg package, the OCZ box looks beat up. As i open the psu box, there's no plastic wrap and looks inside the psu there's dust settlement. however as i plug it in, it works, so i was like whatever, newegg can screw me like that!
1. Newegg screw me, they put up the promotion of $40 off for this making it looks it's a lot cheaper than the Corsair AX1200, and a week later, the put a 15% off the AX1200 which is about $45 off. Without the rebates which take 3 months to come, they are in $10 difference.
2. If i hadn't ordered this, i would go with the AX1200 no hesitation, for the build quality, cable sleeving quality, and as i have dealt with Corsair support, they are by far better than most; just too lazy to return and wait for the the corsair to come again.
3. my old antec 750w was much easier to work with and longer cables.
4. Don't BUY this, not worth it!
3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!