- Updated sound tuning with clear, spacious sound and enhanced deep bass
- Lightweight, comfortable fit with adjustable headband and swiveling ear cups
- $39.99 –
- Save: $20.00 (33%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
A regretted buy 03/09/2012
This review is from: MEElectronics HT-21 Portable On-Ear Headphones (2nd Generation)
- Portability (they fold up nicely)
- even though they fold up, they do not stay that way. I would have to jam them into the included storage bag.
- somewhat flimsy construction, headband is too thin
- earcups a little too firmly padded, hurt ears after a while
- MEElec logo on earcups scratches off easily
While I am not an audiophile, I do collect as many budget head- and earphones as I can. These HT-21 headphones do not do the good name of MEElectronics justice, as I can definitely recommend their M9 earphones, as well as their customer service (my pair of M9 broke, replacement sent immediately upon reception of sent-in broken earphones)
As for the category of on-ear headphones, I definitely prefer the Philips "The Snug" on-ears to these ones. Bass on the Philips' is much better than the HT-21, and construction feels much more sturdy.
And as always, thank you to the reviewers at Newegg and at countless other tech forums
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!