- Separate PS/2 keyboard and mouse inputs
- Single USB host connection to computer
- Plug-and-Play compatible
- No driver or software required
- No external power source required
- $12.37 –
- Save: $5.62 (31%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Not Recognized by BIOS 04/14/2012
This review is from: StarTech Model USBPS2PC USB to PS2 Keyboard and Mouse Adapter
It works with my old Keytronic PS2 keyboard, which is why I bought it for use with my new PS2-less computer.
No problems with gaming or repeating keys.
Not recognized by BIOS, but it may be just my machine.
Works fine in both Windows and Linux, however, it's not recognized at the BIOS level, at least not in time to enter BIOS setup or specify a boot option. This is a big downer for me because I'm always reloading OSes and booting off of thumb drives.
2 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!