- Aluminum / Steel ATX Mid Tower
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0
- Audio In/Out Front Ports
- 1 rear 120 mm TrueQuiet fan with preinstalled silicone grommets and 2-speed switch
- 2 front 120 mm fan mounts (op
- $129.99 129.99
- $119.99 –
- Save: $10.00 (8%)
- $7.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
This review is from: Antec Sonata Series SOLO II Black Aluminum / Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Case went together beautifully. Clean edges, all neatly finished. Elegant minimal look. (with caveat on the power switch LED)
Sound proofing on side panels & etc.
Nice ventilation; very nice removable filters.
Everything runs cool only with fan that came with.
Top mount psu.
Pretty but big. Probably overpriced. They almost got it, but missed a few design & engineering details.
1. Front panel is not ALL aluminum, perhaps part of it is.
2. Front panel has a slight rattle, audible a6 2 feet away. There probably should be a hinge in the middle, as well as on the top & bottom.
Very Un-pleased about door rattle. Will have to cure that some way.
3. Blue LED which lights up Power switch shows through the left side air vents in the middle of the Front panel. They should have enclosed that light somehow; this defeats the elegant understated appearance.
Antec sent me a USB3 to USB2 converter cable on request, at no charge. Had ordered a non-USB3 mobo but now all 4 front USB ports will be available.
3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!