- Mini displayport 1.1a input and HDMI Output
- Support highest video resolution 1080p
- Supports 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75 Gbps all channel) bandwidth
- Support HDMI 12bit per channel (36bit all c
- $12.99 –
- $1.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
Fit for Purpose 06/26/2012
This review is from: BYTECC MIDP-HM005 Mini DisplayPort to HDMI 5" Adapter
Does what it says its supposed to do. Build Quality. Everything is tight, secure.
It's lightweight enough so I don't worry about added lateral stress (from gravity) on the jacks I'm plugged into.
No Issues with Eyefinity setup
Using 2 of these with Win7 and AMD/ATI 5870 GPU. pushing to a Toshiba 32" for primary and Insignia 32" for secondary monitor. Audio passes through just fine using AMD driver. 3rd waiting for next monitor.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!