- SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower
- 2 x USB 3.0, 4 x USB 2.0
- 5 Fans Pre-Installed, Supports Up to 10 Fans
- 4 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 6 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
- 8 Expansion Slots
- $99.99 99.99
- $89.99 –
- Save: $10.00 (10%)
- $5.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
- Superb airflow
- Tons of fan mounts; I currently have 9 case fans packed inside.
- Very easy to work inside of
- Great cable management
- Good construction
- Dust filters work wonders, to my surprise.
- Roomy. I moved from an ATX Full to this and didn't notice much difference. To be honest I like this case's space usage a lot better. It's designed to be very changable and works very well when moving parts around to suit other setups.
I love it.
- The bottom is a little flimsy due to the open pattern for fans to pull/push air. Not really an issue though. The feet are solid and you can easily hold them inside of the bottom.
Bottom mounted PSU CAN be an issue for some but with a little elbow grease you shouldn't have too much trouble getting it all in line with your setup. I personally had to flip it over so the fan was pulling air out of the case as it was accumulating far to much dust which started to worry me. All in all I'm extremely happy and I'd be happy to use this case in future builds.
2 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!