- 1GB 256-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 775MHz
- 2 x DVI (1 Single Link, 1 Dual Link) DVI 1 x HDMI HDMI 2 x Mini DisplayPort DisplayPort
- 960 Stream Processors
- PCI Express 2.1 x16
Great Card and Company 07/11/2012
1. Efficient - Only draws, at most, 150w from the PSU and that is a high value at a heavy load. Very efficient
2. Battlefield 3 - Set to "Auto" everything is on "High" and stays at 50+ FPS. Switched to Ultra and it dropped to 20-30 FPS. Still a lovely card and after putting in 180 hours on the Xbox version the difference in the visuals is astounding.
3. XFX - not only is this card great but the company is as well. When I initially put my rig together I had an issue with Battlefield 3 stalling out after 25-30 minutes. After reading online for quite a while I came to the conclusion that the card was to blame. Opened a claim ticket and within hours it was responded too. Turns out my RAM was bad (yes I know to check that first with memtests and whatnot now) but their response and assistance in the matter was very professional. Also got the rebate very quickly.
4. Reorder - I liked this card and company so much that I ordered another to Crossfire them. Can't go wrong with XFX and
1. Powering it - It does require 2 6 pin PCI-E connectors. I should have read that but I must have missed it. Not a huge problem but I only had an OCZ ZT 650w and while it did have 2 PCI-E 6 pin connectors, it cannot support another card (which I just ordered) so make sure if you plan to Crossfire these cards that you ahve 4 PCI-E 6 pin connectors coming out of your PSU (OCZ ZT 750w has this which is what I picked up).
Liked this card so much that I purchased another on here to Crossfire. It runs great and I have had no issues. You can't go wrong (especially at ~130 for this thing) Great for a mid budget gaming PC.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!