- 20 MMO-tuned buttons: Includes unique 12-button thumb panel designed for quick, no-look navigation
- G-shift ring-finger button: Instantly double the number of actions you can perform with every button
- Built for comfort: Sculpted shape and tuned buttons reduce click fatigue during marathon multiplayer sessions
- Total personalization: Set it up your way with customizable thumb panel lighting colors, DPI levels or button assignments
- Made for PC gaming: Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- $59.99 59.99
- $39.99 –
- Save: $20.00 (33%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Great mouse, software is a con... 07/19/2012
This review is from: Logitech G600MMO Gaming Mouse - Black
Really cool light feature to let you turn it any color, also you can set profiles to pulsate, fast - slow however you like it.
Button layout is really nice, very little mis-clicks. The shift button to the far right will take a little getting used to but nothing to frown upon. Profiles can be switched on the fly, with a small click.
Good weight to it, good feel to the actual mouse, and slide pads on the bottom are really nice.
Once software works, you can customize any of the buttons, which makes it really nice.
Software is terrible at recognizing its own product, if installing this mouse to a computer that has previously used another mouse. You are almost guaranteed to run into "Set point not recognized" problems (Just check out Logitech forum and search what I wrote above in quotes). No one work around for this problem, different things work for different people. This is the reason for the 4/5. Luckily for myself I was getting a new build going and reloading my SSD so this was the first mouse used on the new install of OS. Once I downloaded the software on fresh install it worked and recognized without any hiccups.
It was between this and the Naga, of course you see I went with the Logitech G600. It's a really good mouse (happy to have went with it), just wish the software worked on my old computer and would've been recognized by its own software (Spent well over 2 hours trying to fix it, Installing/removing, rebooting, etc). I just want other people to be aware of the problems so they don't have to deal with the headache many others are. Currently scanning the Logitech forums there is no fix for this as stated in the cons section, just workarounds.
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!