- Rotational Speed (+/- 10%): 1200 RPM (NF-P14) / 1300 RPM (NF-P12)
- Rotational Speed with U.L.N.A. (+/- 10%): 900 RPM (NF-P14) / 900 RPM (NF-P12)
- Airflow: 64.96 CFM (NF-P14) / 54.36 CFM (NF-P12)
- $99.99 99.99
- $79.00 –
- Save: $20.99 (21%)
- $74.00 after $5.00 rebate
- $0.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
This review is from: Noctua NH-D14 120mm & 140mm SSO CPU Cooler
-Easy Installation/great instructions
-reliability of air over water
-got mine for $60, so great price/temperatures
-close to cooling results as the h80/h100
-AMD 960t OC to 4.0Ghz. Idles at 39 degrees. Load ~55 degrees.
-Never higher then 60 degrees after hours of BF3
-Obviously large and barely fits in my Antec DF-85
-Covers my CPU power connector
My CPU power cable from my PSU is rather short so it barely fits over my GPU to get to the mobo CPU power connector. Everytime I want to take out my GPU I have to take off the nh-d14 and unplug the CPU power cable since the cooler covers it and I can not get my fingers under it to unplug/re plug it back in after taking out GPU.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!