- 20 MMO-tuned buttons: Includes unique 12-button thumb panel designed for quick, no-look navigation
- G-shift ring-finger button: Instantly double the number of actions you can perform with every button
- Built for comfort: Sculpted shape and tuned buttons reduce click fatigue during marathon multiplayer sessions
- Total personalization: Set it up your way with customizable thumb panel lighting colors, DPI levels or button assignments
- Made for PC gaming: Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- $59.99 59.99
- $48.99 –
- Save: $11.00 (18%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
This review is from: Logitech G600MMO Gaming Mouse - Black
Customizable, Dpi change on the fly, lots of buttons, matches well with a Logitech Gaming Keyboard, downloadable software, long braided cable, fits the hand well.
Tall. Ring finger button, and its not programable in profiles 1&2 as far as function and color shift. Light cuts off when pressing the G-Shift in profile 1. Light turns white when pressing g-shift in profile 2. THIS IS FACT, NO MATTER HOW YOU SET THE COLOR. this maybe fixed with a software update, have seen many post on the net about it already.
I'm coming from a logitech marathon mouse, this mouse is much taller and requires me to have my entire hand on top of it. I'm used to having my wrist drag the mat for some stability. <<This may not affect everyone. I could not fix the color "bug" in profiles 1&2 so i setteled with playing in profile for which has the ring button as dpi switch and not g-shift. <<completely fine with that. also i did not realize until now that i'm so used to pressing thumb mouse buttons that by default i close my ring finger and pinky to keep the mouse stable. << this cause me to press the ring button nearly everytime i press any other button, which lead me to default the ring button to NO ACTION. All in all it is a very nice mouse, will just take users some retraining to become comfortable with it.
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!