- 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 915MHz
- Boost Clock 980MHz
- 2 x DVI 1 x HDMI 1 x DisplayPort
- 1344 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
*NOTE* Update on previous review.
Fast as a bullet. I've never expierenced such high graphics, such amazing load balancing power consumption or anything. This card is a true thing of beauty
takes EXTENSIVE set up effort. Took me 5 days to get it to stop crashing and run smoothly. Here are my tips:
1. Adjust fan settings to be substantially higher at lower temperatures than the stock profile, at full load I keep the card under 50 degrees, this increased stability on games that run properly on it.
2. Make sure you have the latest driver from EVGA. I got an old driver from nVidia that crashed every 5 minutes.
3. If having absurd frame rates (like 1-2 per second), google "low frame rates GTX 670 registry" by changing one reg setting for the application it works perfectly.
4. hook up 1 PCI rail per part, otherwise load spikes will reset your system, even with decent power supplies
Kinda disappointed it took so much work to get working, but once I did it was totally worth it. Also make sure you have the most up to date Motherboard bios and everything.
2 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!