- SECC Steel ATX Full Tower
- 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x e-SATA
- 4 Fans installed, 2 x Fan speed control knob
- 6 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 6 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
- 10 Expansion Slots
- $129.99 –
- Save: $40.00 (24%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Great case with small flaws 09/09/2012
Top fins can open and close
Instructions are actually good
Fans that come with the case are pretty good
White Led is pretty cool
The cons are not bad enough to dock an egg, but they did give me some trouble.
1. Theres a dust filter and mounting points for a bottom mounted fan. One flaw that is with this is that if you have a big power supply like the one I have which is a Corsair AX1200, its so big that you have to remove the dust filter and the fan if you mount one to fit it. Its not to major, but I bought a fan to mount there and I cant use it now :(
2. Sharp edges, I dont know how many times I have cut myself on the front of the case, but those edges are sharp so handle with care.
3. I had problems with the motherboard stand off holes, some went in just fine, others wouldnt even go in all the way and got stuck. I had to take a pair of pliers to twist them in since they wouldnt screw in all the way.
It was either the Cooler Master Storm Stryker or the Rosewill Thor V2, but I got the Thor. This is probably one of the best cases I have owned,, just a few minor problems but its very well designed. Now to figure out what i'm going to do with that spare fan I bought...
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!