- Intel P67
- Core i7 / i5 / i3 (LGA1155)
- DDR3 2133(OC) / 1866(OC) / 1600 / 1333 / 1066
Solid and Stable. 09/17/2012
This review is from: ASRock P67 EXTREME4 GEN3 LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
- Lots of USB ports.
- USB 3.0! Woo!
- Good size for my case. Not really saying much though since it's a full-sized case, but there's plenty of room left.
- No issues using SLI.
- I really like how the SATA ports are on the side of the motherboard. In fact, this is my first time having the ports on the side like that rather than somewhere on the motherboard. Makes organizing wires more helpful.
- The slots are kinda squished together due to the motherboard's size. Not too bad for me since I don't have many cards to put in, but others may want to beware. I had to do some calculating to fit in my two video cards and sound card.
- This is just me, but would a motherboard of this caliber really need a floppy input? Why not a PATA input or something else? This just boggles my mind. I didn't consider this bullet a part of the rating because that would seem unfair, but it still confuses me as to why a floppy input is on the motherboard instead of something... more useful?
The motherboard was stable right out of the packaging. I've had it for several months now and it looks like it's still going strong. The spacing might be an issue for those with a lot of cards so keep in mind of the motherboard's size.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!