- 1GB 128-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 875MHz
- 1 x DVI 1 x HDMI 1 x DisplayPort
- 800 Stream Processors
- PCI Express 2.1 x16
Was a good deal when I bought it 10/03/2012
- Excellent Card for the price
- Fans do a very good job while they still work
- No major driver issues (I only use the drivers released by MSI)
- Fans become very loud after less than a year
Bought this card to replace a 3870 which I had for over 2 years with no issues. This one worked fine until about a year after i installed it, the fans started making a slight rattling noise. It got worse and worse and now (less than 2 years after install) the noise is like a generator running. I know a lot of people on this site buy a new card every 6 months but I don't have that kind of PC budget. Would have liked to have this card last 2 years without fan issues.
Dear Valued Customer,
We apologize for the issues that you are having with this product.
Please kindly visit the URL below to set up a RMA with the following information.
1. Full name (first, and last)
2. Telephone #
3. Physical address
4. Email address
5. Serial number (located on the box, or the back of VGA card, eg 602-xxxx-xxxBxxxxxxxxxx)
6. Symptoms you are having onto the Special Remark section (as detailed as possible)
Once your information and warranty coverage are verified then we can proceed with this RMA for you.
Our turn-around time is typically about one week and our system will notify you automatically at every stage of your RMA process.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the product, received the unit back from RMA but are still having issues, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to assist you, thank you.
MSI Review Team | email@example.com
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!