- 2GB 64-Bit DDR3
- Core Clock 810 MHz
- 1 x DVI 1 x HDMI
- 48 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 2.0 x16
- $46.99 –
- $3.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
Good bang for the buck! 11/24/2012
This is a good entry level card. I must emphasize the words "entry level" because if you expect anything aside from basic usability you will be in for a rude awakening.
* Uses only ~40W of power
* Only requires a 300W PSU.
* 2 GB of video memory (slower DDR 3, but it's functional)
* Feels like solid construction (doesn't feel cheap or flimsy)
* Works great in Windows 7 or Ubuntu 12.04
* Comes with Low Profile brackets
* The fan is pretty much dead silent.
* Idle temp is low ( Idles at 37 C in my case.)
* Works great if you want to add multiple displays but already maxed out your current video card.
* Great for dedicated PhysX.
This card is only entry level, so gaming on it isn't going to happen (at least not on anything other than the lowest levels.) Price seems a little high here on Newegg (I found it for 75% less locally)
My first Zotec product, and I am impressed with the quality and fit and finish. I will definitely consider them in the future for something other than this card. An excellent buy.
5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!