- Closed, supra-aural, hi-fi stereo headphones
- Earcups can be removed from band
- Specially designed damping material ensure powerful bass response
- Comfortable and lightweight
- $41.99 41.99
- $31.99 –
- Save: $10.00 (24%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Best Headphones For the price 01/06/2013
This review is from: Sennheiser HD 202 II Over-Ear DJ Headphones
Where do i start?
!. The bass. It has amazing bass for the price. if you want super amazing awesome bass get the HD 280s for $100. To get maximum performance plug it into a stereo and youll know what i mean. Ipods are good but you can go louder on a Stereo reciever so you know how loud and deep it can actually go.
2. High's and mids are awesome as well. They are verry crisp and clear.
3. When turned up all the way cannot hear the outside world.
4. Very Cheap only $25
6. You can actually take the headphone of the band that goes around your head. Just twist it like your breaking it and it comes right off. You dont actually break it.
None at all.
Overall these are great headphones, To get maximum quality your going to want to plug them into an actually stereo and play music through that into your headphones because as an ipod or phone has a maximum volume and yes its loud but the stereo system is going to have a higher maximum volume so that means your going to be able to test the headphones out at louder than any ipod or phone will produce. There quality heaphone. And Sennheiser is a great brand. Will definelty buy from them again.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!