- Intel Z77
- Core i7 / i5 / i3 (LGA1155)
- DDR3 2800(OC)/1600
Not working.... 02/13/2013
Easy to install & remove. That's about it.
Suffers from the dreaded "cold boot loop" that other Gigabyte motherboards seem to have. Would only make it to the logo screen, then reboot... over and over. Tried many things to make it work, but it just refused to. Returned it for a refund.
This is my first Gigabyte motherboard since the Pentium 3 days, and it will be my last.
Thank you for your comments. Honest and constructive opinions are always welcome. We apologize for your difficulty with your Gigabyte product.
Your described rebot issue may occur for serveral reasons:
1. be sure to connect both the 24pin power and the ATX12V power cables.
2. your BIOS settings may be too aggressive. Please try using the Optimized default values.
3. Power supply issue - be sure the wattage of our PS is adequate to support your installed components
4. Memory issue - try 1x memory module as a test.
If you require further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the case number 2013021403. Include your complete system configuration.
GIGABYTE VIP Support Team
2 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!