- Talk Time Up to 5.50 hour(s)
- Standby Time Up to 252 hours
- Bluetooth Version 3.0 A2DP
- 33 Feet Operating Range
- iPhone 5
- 0.35 oz.
Sending it back... if I can find the packaging 03/06/2013
The voice navigation to intuitive, pairs easily with devices, and is stylish for a headset
- constantly pairs and unpairs with devices
- the action button is in a weird location so if you're adjusting the headset during a call it's easy to get disconnected
- the volume of the ear piece is just too quiet. I have a Jawbone ICON and this wasn't an issue with my phone.
I originally had a Jawbone Icon but lost it. Funny thing, I mixed up Jawbone and Jabra and ended up buying this one. Well, eventually my old ICON turned up and I realized my mistake. I loved the Jawbone and am going to buy another Jawbone ICON HD to replace it. (Turns out the ICON that I lost as in a jacket pocket which eventually went through the wash...oops). I wouldn't purchase this again.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!