- PCI to USB 2.0 Card
- NEC Chipset, Supports up to 127 devices in peer-to-peer configuration
- Complies with OHCI 1.0, USB 2.0, EHCI
- PCI Local Bus 2.2 specifications
- Supports up to 127 devices
Isn't working with Windows 8 03/08/2013
This review is from: Rosewill NEC 4+1 Port USB2.0 PCI CARD Model RC-101
I don't know - it isn't working
When I plugged it in to my Windows 8 computer it got "Unknown USB device, invalid device description".
I was sure that I checked it for Widnows 8 compatability, but evidentially not.
Dear Valued Customer,
Please check the following
1. Make sure you have the latest windows update installed (This is a must)
2. Properly seated the card to a PCI slot
3. Recognized under device manager
4. Test on another computer with windows 8 or 7 to verify if card is DOA
Feel free to contact the Rosewill Customer Support team for further assistance at 1-800-575-9885 Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM PST or via email at email@example.com
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!