- 4GB 512-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 915MHz
- 3 x DVI DVI 1 x Mini DisplayPort DisplayPort
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
Beast in need of ROG title 03/09/2013
- A card that can handle anything thrown at it.
- The Asus OC program (not that you need to OC) is very simple and easy to use.
- The coolant system is well made and the LED lights on the side add a nice aesthetic.
- 2 cards on one board.
- Power efficient.
- I would say price, but if you're looking to buy one of these then you have the money. Otherwise, be on your way.
- Minimal instruction guide, not needed though if this isn't you're 1st card.
Amazing card, Getting an Asus cross-hair formula z soon to compliment it.
Do wish it had an ROG titles as the the ares, minus the water-cooler. That's just something small though :D
5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!