- IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Up to 300Mbps Wireless Data Rates
- 64/128 bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, IEEE 802.1X
- $17.99 –
- Save: $12.00 (40%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Fast and easy install
The included software is pretty junky. Mine liked to go into power saver mode without telling me and for no reason (while i was using it!) Makes things very frustrating. The software also does not let you save changes very easily. I wont be buying another card due to the software's lack of depth.
I seem to have it figured out and working now but the Software keeps putting my card into "SoftAP" mode and wont let me get out of it.
Dear Valued Customer,
Please check the following (windows environment)
1. Remove the wireless utility/driver that came with the driver wizard installation from "programs and features" on your PC
2. Restart your computer
3. Install the driver cd
4. You have two options here either use the wizard again but make sure to check the radio button "install driver only" and NOT "install driver and utility"
4b. Or you can use device manager to search for the driver and point to the driver's folder on the cd corresponding to the operating system you computer has.
5. install drivers only
6. Let windows configure your adapter.
This will ensure the manufacturer wireless utility will cause thes problems and let windows configure the adapter.
Feel free to contact the Rosewill Customer Support team for further assistance at 1-800-575-9885 Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM PST or via email at email@example.com
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!