- PCI to USB 2.0 Card
- NEC Chipset, Supports up to 127 devices in peer-to-peer configuration
- Complies with OHCI 1.0, USB 2.0, EHCI
- PCI Local Bus 2.2 specifications
- Supports up to 127 devices
- $11.99 –
- $1.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
No USB2.0 Driver for XP-64bit 03/19/2013
This review is from: Rosewill NEC 4+1 Port USB2.0 PCI CARD Model RC-101
Easy to install and recognized by hardware without any problems. I bought it for an old P4 and it worked well as USB2.0
Drivers are only available for 32-bit operating systems. When I upgraded my system to XP-64 bit, the windows driver falls back to USB1.0 driver. There are no drivers for USB2.0 64-bit OS.
This card needs an IRQ assigned to the PCI slot in the motherboard, at least that is true for my Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3L.
Dear Valued Customer,
Please check the following
1. install the latest chipset drivers for your gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3L from Gigabyte webstie.
2. Download all the windows update to your computer from microsoft.
The operating system will use the onboard usb chipset to go ahead and control the USB PCI card if the USB2.0 drivers are not up to date you may experience problem as noted on this review.
Feel free to contact the Rosewill Customer Support team for further assistance at 1-800-575-9885 Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM PST or via email at email@example.com
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!