- Record sharp, vibrant HD 1080p videos that capture the smallest details
- Video chat in fluid HD 720p on Skype, Google Hangouts, FaceTime for Mac and most other major video calling services
- Enjoy flexibility, performance and fluidity that built-in webcams can't match
- 360-degree full motion rotational camera, fold-and-go portability and tripod-ready base
- Premium autofocus for razor sharp images, even in close-ups
- Built-in microphone filters out background noise
- Record clear videos even with dim or poorly backlit settings thanks to automatic light correction
- Works with Windows, Mac, Chrome OS and Android. This product is compatible with Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.6x as a plug and play camera.
- $69.99 69.99
- $59.99 –
- Save: $10.00 (14%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
This is a must get! 03/29/2013
This review is from: Logitech HD Webcam C615 with Fold-and-Go Design and 360-Degree Swivel
This Webcam is the best one I've ever seen in use. I've had this for about 4-6 months and nothing bad had happened with it in anyway. I used this to talk to my friends on Skype and they say compared to the headset mic I was using before it's a million times better in audio and the video is crystal clear. the little blue light light in the webcam is a good way to know if it's actually streaming the video (like most webcam's but still a good feature). I also like how it came with an extension for the cable, this allows laptop users to have a webcam that doesn't have a cord 2-feet long wrapped around their laptop or hanging down to their feet. Also the ability to turn the actual camera is a big thing for some people but is also a general feature in most webcams but still a good one.
Doesn't feed me or tell me a bed time story?
Another thing about this webcam is it's a steal in price! so if you're contemplating to get this then GET IT! you will not regret it unless your PC can't handle it for some reason or you got a faulty/DOA one but in that case jut use the warranty. also I recommend getting a 1 year warranty extension if possible because if it breaks you'll be super upset and out of a webcam and in my case a mic).
3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!