- Supported Devices: SATA,IDE(PATA), Optical Drives
- Device Size: 2.5" & 3.5" & 5.25" & SSDs
- External Interface: USB 3.0 (Backwards Compatible With USB 2.0 & 1.1)
- HD Capacity: Up to 3.0 TB
- Power Supply: AC Adapter
- Material: Plastic
- *SATA Optical drives (Cd-rom/Blu-ray/DVD-r) are supported through USB 2.0 only
- System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 (32 or 64 Bit)
- Mac OS X v10.4 and Up
- USB 1.1 or 2.0 or 3.0 Equipped System
- For USB 3.0 Speeds, System Must Support USB 3.0 Specifications
- Compact And Light Design For Easy Storage
- Supports IDE (PATA) & SATA Hard Drives/SSDs/Optical Drives
- Maximum Transfer Rates Up to 5 Gbps w/USB 3.0
- Maximum Transfer Rates Up to 480 Mbps w/USB 2.0
- Backwards-Compatible with USB 2.0 or 1.1
- Hi-Quality Shielded USB 3.0 Cable Ensures Data Integrity and Speed
- Hot-Swappable: Plug & Play Without Rebooting
- Supports 2.5" & 3.5" & 5.25"
- Attractive LED Indicates Power & HDD Activity
- $36.99 36.99
- $31.99 –
- Save: $5.00 (14%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
USB 3.0 Unstable 05/17/2013
This review is from: VANTEC CB-ISATAU3 NexStar SATA/IDE to USB 3.0 Adapter - 2.5"/3.5"/5.25"/SSDs
3 connectors cover commonly used types of drive interfaces. USB 2.0 output seems stable.
USB 3.0 Unstable, plugged into HP P6-2326S desktop. Problem could be the NexStar, the USB 3.0 cable supplied by VanTec, or USB 3.0 on the HP. No other USB 3.0 cable, or ports available to troubleshoot. Transfer from Seagate Momentus XT drive seemed stable when USB 2.0 cable used.
Infrequent (4x in 1 yr) user of the device, so other's experience may differ.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!