- USB 3.0 Cable and 5V/2A Power for USB 3.0 Hub
- Slots 4 Card Reader Slots; 3 USB 3.0 Ports
Simple, versatile, convenient and fast!!! 05/27/2013
This review is from: HooToo® HT-CR002 External USB 3.0 Multi-in-One Card Reader (4 Memory Slots, Genesys GL3220 Chipset) & SuperSpeed USB 3.0 3-Port Hub (VIA VL810 Chipset, 5V/2A Power Adapter, 3 feet USB 3.0 Cable)
After the whole month of market research I have made my decision in favour of this external Card reader/Hub and after the month of extensive using I'm still thinking that it was right decision:
1. I have only 2 USB 3.0 ports on the back of motherboard and no additional ports on MB - so using one USB 3.0 port now I have 3 more USB 3.0 ports and multi card reader - CHECK!
2. All USB 3.0 ports on hub working as fast as they can - my USB 3.0 flash drive speeds - 180-190 MB/s read and 60-70 MB/s write. This is a max documented speed of my flash drive and this is a real speed that I have now - no complaints! CHECK!
3. I am using SD card, microSD card and M2 memory stick - all of them recognised by card reader without a hitch and working faster then using my old one USB 2.0 adapter - it leads to conclusion that card reader uses internal USB 3.0 bus as advertised - CHECK!
4. Overall satisfaction is 5 EGGS!!! CHECK !!!
For now only one minor con - very bright blue led light.
But I suppose I can live with it :)
2 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!