- ATX12V v2.31 / EPS12V v2.92
- 80 PLUS Bronze Certified
- Modular Design
- Efficiency up to 87%
- 135mm Blue LED Dual-ball-bearing Fan
- $119.99 –
- Save: $80.00 (40%)
- $99.99 after $20.00 rebate card
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Great Deal! 06/10/2013
This review is from: Rosewill BRONZE Series RBR1000-M 1000W Continuous@40°C, 80Plus Bronze Certified,Modular Cable Design,ATX12V v2.3/ EPS12V,SLI Ready,CrossFire Ready,Active PFC"Compatible with Core i7, i5" Power Supply
1. Runs quiet; 2. Is truly modular; i.e. extra cables & accessories are in a separate bag; Don't misplace the bag; 3. Reasonably priced.
And I got this one on sale at a cheaper price than regular! :-)
I have a Full Size ATX/eATX case that mounts the PSU at the bottom. The 12V cable reached the MoBo's 12V jack but was too short and connected taunt. i.e. I could not route it behind the MoBo for hiding it from view. (Purely personal aesthetics.)
I highly recommend this PSU to anyone! :--)
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!