- 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 1000MHz
- 1 x DVI 1 x HDMI 2 x Mini DisplayPort
- 2048 Stream Processors
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
Pricey but OH SO WORTH IT! 06/10/2013
1. Runs quiet;
2. Runs cool and having 3-fans aids a lot;
3. Truly fast, rich & clear graphics I use at 1920x;
4. I use 2 Monitors and Win7 at 1920x1080 Res...flawless management by Win7's Monitor controls!
5. After Yrs of using cheaper cards w/less RAM, this is Heaven! :-)
The card is long & uses 2x rear openings (only 1 PCIe slot is used) Not a problem for my full size case but- buyer should compare the cards length to available space in their case if a mini- or some mid-sized case is used.
You get what you pay for. One may gripe about the expense of this 3mb RAM card but- it's worth the investment if graphics, quiet & "trouble free" is a "must" for you!
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!