- High performance for opitcal and laser mice
- Adheres to any surface
- Gaming grade desktop skin
- 16.6" x 9.06"
- $20.99 20.99
- $14.99 –
- Save: $6.00 (29%)
- $2.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
It's Just A Piece of Paper 06/18/2013
This review is from: RAZER Sphex Gaming Grade Desktop Skin
1. Super Thin
2. Looks pretty cool
4. Adhesive is great
5. Material feels great
6. Cheap, Affordable
7. Don't forget to remove the plastic wrap at the back. I tried to get it to stick on my desk for 10 minutes before I realized that you have to peel it off. LOL
1. When held, you can wiggle it and it sounds like aluminum foil (womp womp)
When I opened this, I was surprised at how thin it was. Some other reviewers said that this wasn't a mouse "pad" but rather a "skin". Although there is no "padding" to it, the material feels like it's paper aligned with some godly divine overlay. I thought that there was no difference, but there is. Being a hardcore gamer, I felt the difference when playing Battlefield 3, Counter Strike GO, and other games. But, the best part about it was that it was cheap.
This was very durable, and has a nice feel. It's thin, and you'd think that it'd be easy to rip and mess up, but it's strong man.
Lastly, if the adhesive starts to dry out, just make sure to dust your tabletop and to wash the mouse pad with warm water and soap. This should make it sticky again!
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!