- 1920 x 1080
- ATSC/NTSC/QAM Tuner
- 4 In HDMI 1 2 In Component Video
Not Smart Enough... 07/09/2013
This review is from: LG 60" Class (59.8" Diag.) 1080P 600 Hz Slim 3D Plasma TV with Smart TV 60PM6700
+ great picture quality
+ thin profile; sleek
+ 2D to 3D conversion; general 3D quality is good
+ stream from home PC
+ smartphone remote control app
- very slow user interface
- very slow / poor wifi connection for browsing Internet / streaming Netflix
- apps (YouTube, Internet, games) UNUSABLE due to lack of system memory; constant error messages
- built in speakers poorly balanced with speech often muffled
- connecting Ethernet from modem / router to TV causes looping reboots, forced to use wifi
- gets very hot; fire hazard
- 3D glasses expensive + flimsy; requires charging
I am very happy with the picture quality....However, the "smart" features this TV boasts are hardly functional. Navigating the user interface is extremely slow and using any of the apps or the Internet is impossible due to a lack of system memory, or some underlying issue with software or components. Returned first TV due to looping reboot which was caused by to connected Ethernet line (troubleshooted second tv with identical issue).
This TV is being marketed as a Smart TV, but it is hardly that. Comp this TV to non-smart TVs as the only thing you are really getting is the picture quality. Disappointed and looking to switch within the year.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!